Re: Oracle 8i Server Questions.

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 05:42:10 GMT

Best thing for someone new to Oracle (database) is a book called

Oracle Essentials
(O'Reilly - ISBN 1-56592-708-7)

I've loaned my copy out to a number of people, including hardware technical support people, and they all returned my copy AFTER buying their own. It goes into the right depth of knowledge for a new person, has enough info as quick reference for an experienced DBA and is reasonablly short (340 pages)

/Hans