Missing Dlls?

From: Romeu Costa <romeu.costa_at_si.efacec.pt>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:18:17 +0100

Hello!
I need your help! I have a Windows 2000 and when I'm trying to connect to Oracle database via an .asp page I get the followed error: "Oracle error occurred, but error message could not be retrieved from Oracle."

To connecto to the database I use the followed code:

   Set Conn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")    Conn.Open("Provider=MSDAORA; Data Source=Data_Source_Name; User ID=User_Id; Password=password;")

I think that the problem is in some Dll that is probably missing or corrupt.

Has anyone get some problem like this?

Thank you all!
Romeu Costa Received on Thu Apr 26 2001 - 05:18:17 CDT