create database

From: Thomas Vatter <thomas.vatter_at_blinx.de>
Date: 27 Apr 2001 00:30:17 +0100

When I try sql "create database" there is the error "01031 unsufficient priviliges". I have connect before to an existing database with the ora thin driver. I tried with the accounts "system", "sys" and "internal".
I have Oracle running on NT and there is a user group "ora_dba". The client logs in as "system" or "sys". Do I have to create a user "system" or "sys" on NT and put them in the group "ora_dba"? Received on Thu Apr 26 2001 - 18:30:17 CDT