Re: Oracle Performance on SUN T3's

From: Alexander Penev <alex_at_penev.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 23:20:38 GMT

http://www.vosinitiative.com/ There are reference systems with T3 We use a T3 workgroup edition (9x18G RAID 5) and still have performance problems (mainly on sqlloader jobs) The CPUs are 50% idle and the T3 shows a load of 30-50%
If you need details check the archives please, i have postet several articles about it. We didn't have any outages (except one about 2 weaks after we got the array but it was a defect fibre channel controller)