Where to Start?

From: The Martian <dmcgrat1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 19:00:06 GMT

There is a job opening up where I work in about 9 mos. working w/ Oracle. No prior experience is necessary; they will train whomever they select. I want to make myself as strong a candidate as I can, by starting to self-study. I have minimal experience as a coder (some Pascal, some FORTRAN, but not much of either). Where would be the best place for me to start studying? Thanks!

The Martian
dmcgrat1_at_hotmail.com Received on Thu Apr 26 2001 - 14:00:06 CDT