Oracle8i Release 2, (8.1.6) Standard Edition for LINUX for download

From: Justus <justus_at_dotcool.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 17:41:43 -0400

Does anyone know where I can download this specific version of Oracle. "Oracle8i Release 2, (8.1.6) Standard Edition for LINUX" I have went to technet.oracle.com but do not see that version available. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Justus Received on Thu Apr 26 2001 - 16:41:43 CDT