Re: Deleting a rollback segment

From: Jim Gregory <Jim.Gregory_at_ncr.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 13:13:58 -0400

alter rollback segment <name> offline;
drop rollback segement <name>;

then rerun your script. My guess is that you may run into more of this or similar problems. It might be best to blow away everything and restart the create database stuff again. Read through your 3rd party's scripts to see exactly what and how they're doing things.

--
Jim Gregory
Principal Consultant for Keane, Inc.

Opinions are my own and do not reflect those
of my employer or clients