Connecting as INTERNAL

From: Jon <jzuazoa_at_nexo.es>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 13:54:27 +0200

Hi,

I have tried to change internal password for an Oracle8i instance under NT40, so I have created the file PWDCPL5500.ora using ORAPWD (orapwd file=PWDCPL5500 password=admin entries=5 )utility and I have replaced the older password file with the new one. The problem now is that I cannot connect as INTERNAL either with the older password or with the new one as it returns the "ORA 01031 - Insufficent privileges" error.

I would appreciate any help. Thank in advanced, Received on Wed Apr 25 2001 - 06:54:27 CDT