Re: unlock the secrets in your data

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 23:12:27 -0700

Wise wrote:

> sorry for duplicate postings

Too bad you didn't apologize for a purely commercial posting spamming this group.

If you want to flog your product please do it at comp.databases.oracle.marketplace.

I come to this group to learn and support others working with the Oracle database. Not to have someone try to sell me toilet paper or software. Obviously this is one potential buyer who will now refuse to visit your web site out of irritation.

Daniel A. Morgan Received on Wed Apr 25 2001 - 01:12:27 CDT