Re: Firewall

From: Mark Malakanov <markmal_at_delete-this-antispammer.home.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 12:43:48 GMT

There are 2 ways.

1 - use firewall is Net8 compatible(most of them are compatible). 2 - use Connection Manager. It is Oracle utility works like firewall, can direct all connections through the one port.

Thanks,
Mark

"Oliver Huppert" <oliver.huppert_at_pikon.com> ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌ/ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌÁ × ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÑÈ
ÓÌÅÄÕÀÝÅÅ: news:9c0r1r$g4j$1_at_piesbach.saarnet.de...