upgrade to 8i

From: Phillip <tienp_at_wholefoods.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 20:57:57 GMT

Hello,

rather than getting a whole bunch of RTFM responses, I'd like to ask your help in pointing me to resources to upgrade my version of Oracle 8.0.x to version 8i so I can do my own research. Are there documents and tips/hints out there on the web that you know of that may help in this process? Thanks.

--
Phillip