8.0.5 32-bit on HP-UX 11.0 64-bit

From: Baton <baton_at_dzik.pl>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:05:23 +0200

Hi all !

I changed shared memory from 1 GB to 17 GB and my oracle stoped to work. I could not connect to server with svrmgrl. After changing shared memory back to 1 GB oracle started to work properly. I have no patches installed on oracle server.

Can anybody help me with this issue ? What should I do ? I need to increase shared memory limit but I want to have my oracle database running.

Thanks in advance

Marcin. Received on Mon Apr 23 2001 - 04:05:23 CDT