ORA-12560: TNS: Fehler bei Protokolladapter

From: Dietmar Ruzicka <e9627019_at_student.tuwien.ac.at>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 00:46:04 +0200

Hi,

I installed oracle 8.1.7 on a win2000 server using the minimum-installation option without creating a database.

When i start the svrmgrl - program the following error appears.

Oracle Server Manager Release 3.1.7.0.0 - Production

Copyright (c) 2000, Oracle Corporation. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.

ORA-12560: TNS: Fehler bei Protokolladapter SVRMGR> I could not find the error-number in the documentation. What does this error mean and how can I solve the problem

thanks for you help

Dietmar Ruzicka Received on Mon Apr 23 2001 - 17:46:04 CDT