Does Internal password on WIN2K changes with no reason?

From: Reza <reza_at_digital-dispatch.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 18:39:44 +0100

Hi
I have a 8.1.7 on Win2K. Once I created it I could connect internal/oracle using server manager. I am absolutely sure that did not change the internal password (I am not sure whether you can using oradim).

Anyway now I can not connect anymore as internal/oracle, but connecting as sys and system with their default passwords still works. Has the remote_login_password = Exclusive is got anything to do with this, even though I on the server machine.
Any ideas? Thanks in advance for any help. Reza Received on Mon Apr 23 2001 - 12:39:44 CDT