Calculating disk space requirement

From: Ram Balakrishnan <gbramki_at_MailAndNews.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 17:52:41 -0400

Hello,

I have a oracle schema and I want to compute disk space requirement for the database when there are 100000, 200000, 400000 entires. The database would be
used by a online registration/modification tool. Is there any thumb rule for this. Also please let me know if there any tools available for computing this.

Thanks,

Ram   Received on Mon Apr 23 2001 - 16:52:41 CDT