Re: Check It Out: Top100 Version 1.6.0 Beta 1 has been released

From: Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 23 Apr 2001 07:37:10 -0500

On Sun, 22 Apr 2001, dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com wrote:

> You posted this message in comp.databases.oracle.marketplace
> which is the appropriate place to flog your goods.

I wish there was an comp.databases.oracle.softwaretools or .announce or something where people could do this, I don't think the .tools is appropriate. I don't have any need to see a whole bunch of job postings but I would like to see these kind of tools when they become available.

I guess I could make a score file that got rid of job postings from marketplace though.

--
I don't want to be the rock.  Yeah, okay, what do you want to be?
I want to be the piece of glass.