Re: v$lock info

From: Ivan Bajon <bajon_at_nospam@worldonline.dk>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 22:14:32 +0200

Thanks Anjo

for opening my eyes (again). Guess I was too focused on the Waits-section. It was in particular the info on CI-locks I needed, but I got greedy and asked for info on all types of locks. Your doc does indeed cover the material I asked for. Would there by any chance be an 8i version on the drawing board?

Regards,
Ivan Bajon