Re: PL/SQL Editor recommendation

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 23:54:26 -0700

I have found TOAD to be buggy. Not nearly up to the standard of Quest's more expensive SQL Navigator product. And way too much money for an editor.

My personal suggestion is WinEdit which is available for download from the net as shareware. It will also edit everything else from C to HTML to JAVA.

Daniel A. Morgan