Replication

From: Bluemel, Frank <frank.bluemel_at_demag-ergotech.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 11:50:38 +0200

I hope anybody can help me. I have trouble with the replication from 2 databases.

from our site to the remote site it works fine, but from the remote site to our site i can not start the replication job. it goes allways broken with the following error.

ORA-23324: error ORA-04052: error occurred when looking up remote object SYS.DBMS_DEFER_INTERNAL_SYS_at_MDKTSSGM.WORLD

ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 3
ORA-02068: following severe error from MDKTSSGM
ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel
ORA-01403: no data found
ORA-06512: at "SGMDBA.MASCHI$RP", line 1230
ORA-01085: preceding errors in deferred rpc to
"SGMDBA.MASCHI$RP.REP_UPDATE",
while creating deferror entry at "MDKTSSGM.WORLD" with error 100

the replication starts on the remote site and calls the follwing statement.

select piece#,length,piece from ora_kglr7_idl_sb4_at_MDKTSSGM.WORLD where owner=:1 and name=:2 and type=:3 and part=:4 and version=:5 and obj#=:6 order by piece#

can anyone tell me what the statement get as result ? About 3 -4 hour the job goes broken.

sorry for my question here but the oracle hotline don't answer me and also on the metalink.

Frank Received on Fri Apr 20 2001 - 04:50:38 CDT