Installation on SUSE 7.1

From: Hans-Peter Petek <hp.petek_at_gmx.at>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 12:58:23 +0000

Hi there !

I have some problems with the installation. After finishing the install procedure i want to create a database, but the program stuck in 0%. After the ps command i see over 10 running jre. The Installation is Ok ( i think ), but then i want to craete a db ( with the script xxx.sh or with the GUI from oracle ) - in both times it stucks.

can anyone help me? Received on Fri Apr 20 2001 - 07:58:23 CDT