ORACLE Error

From: Rosario Giorgianni <rosario.giorgianni_at_sodalia.it>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 12:10:20 +0200

I have an Oracle Server 8.0.4 on HP-UX 10.20 and an Oracle Client 8.0.4 on W-NT system.
My application views the following error:

ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel

but if I use the sqlplus application from the client there is no problem of communication channel.
The listener trace on the Oracle server views always the establish connection.

Is a bug or an NT configurations problem?

Thanks in advance.

ROS Received on Fri Apr 20 2001 - 05:10:20 CDT