Re: NetApp NFS, Oracle 8.1.x and Sun Solaris 2.7

From: Lavon Missell <LaVon.Missell_at_sas.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 14:49:05 -0400

I can't say anything about how good or bad this idea is. I did some preliminary checking and
here are some links.

oracle8 for unix: integrating with a netapp filer http://www.netapp.com/tech_library/3047.html

oracle8 for wnt: integrating with a netapp filer http://www.netapp.com/tech_library/3048.html

There are several other articles at this site about oracle 8. http://www.netapp.com/tech_library/index_db.html#toc