computing median

From: Herwig Henseler <hh_at_ecce-terram.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 18:48:13 +0200

Hi experts,

[Oracle 8i 8.1.7]

How do I compute the Median of values in a table? I guess this must be a FAQ but haven't found an answer so far. The median is the value in the
"middle" of a sorted list of values. That is, half of all values are
bigger and the other half is smaller than the median.

TIA,
Herwig

--
ECCE TERRAM Internet Services GmbH    Dr. Herwig Henseler
E-Business & Webagentur               Tel. 0441 / 500 12-0

"Since I've solved all our Y2K problems, I will be on vacation from
28th Dec 1999 to 6th Jan 1900."