Re: extracting metadata

From: Richard Sutherland <rvsutherland_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 17:37:55 -0400

If you have Perl and the DBI, see the free Perl module DDL::Oracle. If the "slight changes" you would like to make involve resizing the objects, this tool will do that for you, using either the built-in algorithm or one you supply. DDL::Oracle is available from the CPAN, and from:

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/ddl-oracle/

HTH. Richard Sutherland
rvsutherland_at_yahoo.com