Re: Linux Red hat

From: Keith <none_at_nospam.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 16:31:18 GMT

Here is a more direct answer than the glibc thing.

Go to the linux document home page. I believe there is a pretty good doc related to installing Oracle 8 or Linux, it has a few different things to say than the Oracle Docs for installing.

But, the Linux Doc about installing Oracle from the Linux Doc page assumes you are using the CD rom distribution, and not a downloaded version that you burned to a CDrom, they are different. I found out, because that made the Linux doc off the document page for linux not useful for me personally.

Keith