v$lock info

From: Ivan Bajon <bajon_at_nospam@worldonline.dk>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:32:11 +0200

Hi all

(any version)

Does anyone know of a place where I can get info on how to interpret id1 and id2 from v$lock? I already know that if id2=0 you can join with obj$ to get object name. However, I'd like the full story. How are the numbers interpreted if id2 <> 0? What I'm looking for, I guess, is something similar to Anjo Kolk's document about the wait interface. Does such a document exist for lock interpretation?

Regards,
Ivan Bajon Received on Thu Apr 19 2001 - 07:32:11 CDT