Anyone using 8.1.7 Generic Connectivity + Merant Solaris ODBC driver to talk to SQLServer???

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 03:02:53 GMT

We're considering giving this a try. We're looking at using the generic connectivity features included with Oracle8.1.7 EE (platform is SPARC Solaris8) with a Solaris ODBC driver from Merant, and talking to SQLServer7 and SQLServer2000. Any doing it already? What issues are you finding? How's the performance? What really irritating things aren't supported?

Please post or email!

Regards,
Dave Received on Thu Apr 19 2001 - 22:02:53 CDT