Re: OEM server

From: Bulba <edwrobel_at_interia.pl>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 15:31:37 +0200

Thanks, but the problem is I am not able to create right managament server. I want to use my computer to become managament server but the program does not accept it. How can I configure my computer to make it management server, Derek

U¿ytkownik "Trister " <jonathan_at_ms35.url.com.tw> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news:9bltr0$79n$1_at_news.seed.net.tw...
> Bulba,
> If you want to use ManagerServer service to do
> something(like,backup,tune,...) ,You first must to create a manager
> server
> "Bulba" <edwrobel_at_interia.pl> wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >I installed Oracle 8.1.5 on NT 2000 platform. OEM was installed in
 different
> >directory than oracle db. I tried to configure it through Net8
> >Config.Assistant and Net8 Easy Config. Everything seems to be working
 fine.
> >The problem is to start up Oracle8iOEMMenagementServer service and I am
 not
> >able to connect to menagement server while invoking OEM console.
> >If you have any idea what else I can do please share,
> >Derek.

> >PS Database is working fine.
> >U¿ytkownik "frank.sara" <frank.sara_at_infonie.fr> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci
> >> What platform (i.e. NT or SUN ) are you using?
> >> What oracle version are you talking about?
> >>
> >> Bulba <edwrobel_at_interia.pl> a écrit dans le message :
> >> 987490870.314888_at_kwark.quantum.pl...
 Server