Re: ETL (Extraction/Transformation/Loading) tools for DW???

From: Andre van Winssen <awinssen_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 20:43:21 +0200

Hi,
I used Oracle Warehouse Builder (up to version 2.1.1) quite a few times with good results. It can work with Oracle Enterprise Manager and Oracle Workflow. The code generator provides you with DDL, PLSQL and TCL scripts.
The HSODBC framework that is part of 8i RDBMS can help you with foreign ODBC data sources.

I admit, I'm an Oracle fan, but that's because I used to work for Oracle for almost 6 years and enjoyed it.

Regards,
Andre van Winssen

"Robert" <rwolffman_at_hotmail.com> schreef in bericht news:tdrjp2a2p3vb44_at_corp.supernews.com...