How to fix the archive process problem after the archive disk full

From: David YEUNG <dyeung_at_ust.hk>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 11:26:50 +0800

My archive log disk was full while I am running Oracle8i in archive mode. I then clean up the archive log disk later but the alert file still has those messages:

Thu Apr 19 11:08:30 2001

ARC0: Beginning to archive log# 3 seq# 14735
ARC0: Archiving not possible: No primary destinations
ARC0: Failed to archive log# 3 seq# 14735
Thu Apr 19 11:13:38 2001
ARC0: Beginning to archive log# 3 seq# 14735
ARC0: Archiving not possible: No primary destinations
ARC0: Failed to archive log# 3 seq# 14735
Thu Apr 19 11:18:45 2001
ARC0: Beginning to archive log# 3 seq# 14735
ARC0: Archiving not possible: No primary destinations
ARC0: Failed to archive log# 3 seq# 14735

How can I fix this problem without restarting the database server.

Thanks

david Received on Wed Apr 18 2001 - 22:26:50 CDT