Re: list of EJB object published in database

From: Gianluca <gmartorella_at_SPAMMATI_SUL_MUROsivaspa.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 10:53:57 +0200

Thanks a lot !
Now i've found out that there's no EJB published in my db ... :-((( Can you help me to do it, please ?
My deployEJB command is:

deployejb -describe -republish -user donald -password duck -service sess_iiop://myhost.com:2481:mydb -descriptor ejb-jar.xml -oracledescriptor oracle-ejb-jar.xml -temp tmp -verbose -version -useServiceName -generated customerEJB.jar customer.jar

When i execute that it seems to be ok, but nothing is done into mydb ... (i saw it with sess_sh).
In xml oracle descriptor there is: <jndi-name>test/customer2</jndi-name>. Help me, please !!