Re: PIX return no connection on oracle blob

From: Jeff <luv2learnit_at_nospam.nc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 02:26:21 GMT

Fentony,

Recommend you enable logging and see what it tells you.

Questions to ask yourself when you review the logs: Is the request getting to the server?
If it's not getting back, is it reaching the DMZ interface on the return trip? If it reaches the DMZ interface, is it passing through the PIX? If it passes back through to the inside interface, does it have a route back to the requestor?
What do your logs tell you are denied? Then permit it.

Jeff