SNMP problem

From: Michael Wagner <wagnerm_at_segue.at>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 15:57:59 +0200

Hi

I have installed Oracle 8.1.6 under Solaris 5.7 with snmp support. After the installation i have configured the snmp und run the lsnrctl and start the snmp with dbsnmp_start. I think it all OK no messages comes back. Than i try the get values from the database and i get immediately a errormessage. This seems to me that the Master Agent is running.

What is wrong

Thanks

mike Received on Tue Apr 17 2001 - 08:57:59 CDT