many users

From: Chirag (Mark) Patel <patelc_at_mcss.cas.mcmaster.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 16:59:14 -0400

I am using Oracle as the DBMS System and Powerbuilder to develop the client/server software and I am having problems try to allow multiple users use the application. It seems that only one user can login one at a time. What kinds of things does the DBA have to set, so multiple users can get access to the table? I think that might be the problem...It seems that only one user is allowed to make a transaction at a time. Not sure why. Received on Tue Apr 17 2001 - 15:59:14 CDT