Re: Passing old and new from trigger to proc.

From: Simon Irvin <sirvin_at_synomics.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:25:16 +0100

I should have been clearer - I have tried to do this without success.

I can make the process work by declaring two variables in the trigger of the same %ROWTYPE as the table being updated. I then populate the variables from OLD and NEW one element at a time and then pass the variables into a procedure. Because of the number of elements I need to assign I want to assign the full contents of OLD and NEW in one statement or else pass OLD and NEW to the procedure.

I'd be grateful for advice on how to proceed.

Simon Irvin