Re: Recovering a database

From: TurkBear <noone_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 10:42:10 -0500

Try reproducing the entire directory structure and files from your copy..

This must include the Oracle_Home structure and all places where you had data files ( and control files and log files, etc...)

It may work...

( Hint- look in the control and init<sid>.ora files for file locations that the instance will expect to find)