Re: Stale procedures?

From: Steve <johnst_at_ncs.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 11:32:49 -0500

Try using Packages. Packages rely on other Package Specifications not the bodies for compilation. Another package won't become invalid unless Package Spec changes therefore making changes to a Package Body and compiling won't invalidate other Packages.

This is a better implementation than the one you're using but I doubt it will solve all of your problems.

hth
Steve J.