Re: Oracle & RAID strategy question

From: Frank Hubeny <fhubeny_at_ntsource.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 14:22:37 -0700

You might have a look at Juan Loaiza's article "Optimal Storage Configuration Made Easy" http://technet.oracle.com/deploy/performance/ for a different approach to the problem. Since this is on technet, it appears to be Oracle's latest recommendation.

I am discussing with a fellow dba whether we should implement Loaiza's design or not and I would welcome any comments from others who have tried already.

Frank Hubeny