Re: oracle with 64 mb ram

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 22:45:41 -0700

Sorry but I can not agree. I am currently running 8.1.7 on my IBM Thinkpad with 64M of RAM and while it isn't going to compete with my Solaris servers it is just fine for what I use it for. Also use the same machine to launch Developer Forms, Graphics, and Reports with adequate speed.

Needless to say I will be upgrading to 128M+ of RAM by June when I get 9i.

Daniel A. Morgan