Postscript Report - How to switch printer trays ?

From: David Barnes <davidjohnbarnes_at_nospam.ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 10:29:10 +0100

We have a postscript report that we want to be printed on coloured paper in a specific tray of a postscript printer (Kyocera FS-1800). Has anyone had any success doing this and if so could you enlighten us ?

We have done this successfully in the past with non-postscript printing but the postscript drive seems to be causing the problems by resetting the printer to it's default settings.

Any suggestions would be greatfully received, thanks.

Dave. Received on Fri Apr 13 2001 - 04:29:10 CDT