Re: Exp / Imp table

From: Daniel Dai <daijy_at_portal.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 12:58:06 +0800

You can specify ignore=y in command line param so that you need not drop the table. But you must ensure the table existing is empty, or duplicate records may exists.
index, foreign key constraints are imported as the table import, you can specify indexes=n to suppress the indexes to be imported. So the command line maybe:

imp userid=.../...@... tables=... indexes=n ignore=y