Re: oracle doesnt start

From: Andre Weber <WeberAndre_at_t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 23:21:13 +0200

mmh Paul,

the descriptions of this problem sounds very nearly to that problem what i have (with oracle 8.1.7) durring the installation und creation of my instance all the stuff work but later when the computer reboots -- my instance service is marked running - but i'can connect and have a error message in oradim.log?
nearly the same? (or not?)