Re: Stale procedures?

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 20:46:24 -0700

No.

UserB should be kicked off the system during the upgrade ... which should be done in a responsible manner after hours or on a weekend by UserA.

That anyone is mucking around with production code during the workday is absolutely inexcusable short of a total system failure. I would show UserA to the door if they were in my department and did even once.

Daniel A. Morgan