Multiple Databases

From: S G <removeme_sGreenfield_at_cpmsettle.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 14:01:57 -0400

We are running 8.1.7 with OAS and Java2 Applets using CORBA to communicate with CORBA Servlets written in Java2 also. We have one problem that we cannot figure out - when we publish objects to the database, they all seem to go to the first database (even though each database has it's own SID and it is set up properly) If we are in JDeveloper and we look at each JDBC connection, you can tell that each database is different. But, when we look through our IIOP connections, we always see the same objects (so it must be the same database)

So, the question is: how do we let IIOP which database goes with it? We are going thru IIOP standard port 2481. On the servlet side port 1521 is being used to listen for all 3 databases.

Any ideas?? Received on Tue Apr 10 2001 - 13:01:57 CDT