Re: JDEdwards and Uniform tablespaces

From: Ricky Sanchez <rsanchez_at_more.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 19:07:52 GMT

Jay-

Is there any way you can figure out from their scripts, etc. which objects do not get used? You could always place those in a sort of "dummy" tablespace, or group of tablespaces, with particularly small extents and just let them sit there.

Or, you might do a trial install with small-extent tablespaces and then run the product and identify the useless objects, then reinstall. Probably a tedious hassle, but may save lots of grief in the long run.