With Oracle 8i Personal Edition on Win98, can I get a client to run on RH Linux ?

From: Steve <sredon_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 02:21:04 GMT

  I've been developing apps on a RedHat 6.1 box, and I would like to be able to do SQL calls to the Oracle 8i Personal Edition running on a Win98 box. I looked around a bit at the Oracle site for a Client for Linux, but didn't see one. Is this possible with the 'Personal' Edition ? Does anyone know if there is a client for Linux ?

 Cheers
 Steve Received on Mon Apr 09 2001 - 21:21:04 CDT