Query speed

From: Jonathan Kukin <jonathan.kukin_at_aptonix.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 12:13:26 +0000 (UTC)

Hello.
I'd like to check the possibility to use Oracle DB in my application. I have some questions:

1. How many search queries per second can be handled?
2. What factors have the most influence on this parameter?
3. Does Search time depends on size of DB, or on number of entries, or on
indexes, or query length or on OS or something else?

Thanks a lot for a quick response.
Jonathan Kukin

--
Posted from [62.90.58.17]