Re: MILLION DOLLAR CHALLENGE FROM ORACLE

From: Blair Kenneth Adamache <adamache_at_ca.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 09:20:42 -0400

When is 9i available?

Regarding the challenge: we won't know if Oracle lost any of these because they enforce confidentiality in the agreement:

"By registering for this offer or participating, you: (a) agree that your dealings with us in connection with this offer, including the results of any testing conducted to measure website performance, are confidential and you may not disclose details or information regarding these dealings to any third party without our prior written permission..."