ORADIM / SVRMGRL Oracle8i Windows NT4 / PO on W98

From: Van Hoof <stephan_at_hoof.nl>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 18:19:16 +0200

Hy there,

I'm studying on Oracle (installation/configuration) and am a little confused.

I don't understand exactly the functions of ORADIM and SVRMGRL.

When do I have to use ORADIM and when SVRMGRL (from prompt)?

Further what's the main difference in using these tools on Oracle Server 8i WINNT4.0 and Personall Oracle 8i Win98?

Thanks a lot.

Documentation (or websites containing it) is also very welcome!

Best regards
Stephan Received on Sun Apr 08 2001 - 11:19:16 CDT