oracle8i on Linux 6.2!!

From: mo <mo_at_owls.scum.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 00:46:05 +0200

hi folks!!

I just installed an oracle8i on redhat 6.2 ( it tooks a couple of days !!) After creating the database manually I started the listener with lsnrctl en it works fine!!
BUT when I try to start the server manager or sqlplus i got this error message:
ora-03113: end -of-file on communication channel so what does that mean anyway??

thanks a lot!! Received on Sun Apr 08 2001 - 17:46:05 CDT